[INFOGRAPHICS] How well the PAP might do in Singapore’s next election depends on where you live: survey

PAP Satisfaction survey

Do you think the People’s Action Party might perform better in the upcoming general election, about the same, or worse?

According to new findings from local agency Blackbox Research, it depends on where you live.

Some 3,000 Singapore residents — 90 per cent citizens, PRs, and the rest made up of various work pass holders — were polled between October and December 2014 for their take. The agency also ensured that the respondents were representative of Singapore’s population based on gender, income, age and housing type, among other demographics.

Residents in the central area seemed most optimistic, with 73 per cent saying the PAP will command “about the same” or a higher percentage of the valid vote, compared to their performance in 2011. The remaining 27 per cent said they would perform more poorly than they did in 2011.

Source: sg.news.yahoo.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s